We just make more concentrate on Quality & Beauty. This item is Patent-pending now.
- THESE SOCKS ARE PATENT-PENDING NOW. Toeless Yoga Socks: Exposed half toes socks can feel from the floor, retaining the barefoot sensation, for better tactile feel and balance
- Anti-Skid Socks: The non-slip silicone gel grips on the bottom, keeping you steady on slippery surfaces, giving you enhanced balance and stability. it's a nice workout accessories, also a perfect gifts for patients, pregnant mothers, seniors or someone who doing yoga, pilates, ballet, dance.
- Better Material: Made of Combed Cotton, better effect in Sweat Absorption and more comfortable than normal cotton. (84% Cotton, 12% Spandex, 4% Binding cloth) The silicone gel grips on the bottom imported from Korea provide a non skid surface, protect you from slipping when doing Yoga or Pilates
- Eco-friendly Yoga socks, keeps your feet dry. Elastic fabrics that are very comfortable to wear while working out. And a low profile design that fits below the ankle, full toe grippy socks with the cute design.
- 3 Pairs in 3 Colors- Black, Waterlon Red, Blue; Size: Medium - fits US Womens shoe 7.5-9.5 Each extra-value pack comes with a mesh bag for your wash use and package; If not 100% satisfied with the purchase, you may return it within 30 days and receive a full refund or replacement
Packed in a mesh pocket, easy to storage and protect socks while machine wash. About Yoga Socks:
Name: Non-slip Women Socks for Yoga, Pilates, Ballet, Barre or aerobics exercise Material Type: 80% Cotton, 15% Spandex, 5% Binding cloth Washing: Hand Wash and Machine Wash Size Chart:
U.S. Womens Shoe: Small (5 - 7) Medium (7.5 - 9.5) Large (10 - 12) About Hylaea
Hylaea are high quality socks that you will want to wear over and over again. Our innovative socks for barefoot activities such as Pilates, Yoga, Barre, Martial Arts and more, allow your toes to roam free while keeping your soles dry and clean. Hylaea are designed with anti-slip grip sole and reliable arch support to help you and your feet build confidence while exercising, without giving up the barefoot sensation of freedom and balance.